INVITATION TO BID: PRINTING OF PSSPF MEMBER NEWSLETTER
The Private Security Sector Provident Fund (“the Fund”) is a Privately Administered Fund, registered in terms of the Pension Funds Act of 1956 established through Sectoral Determination 3: Private Security Sector South Africa published under Government Gazette Notice R196 of 25 February 2000 and amended by Government Notice R306 on 30 March 2001. The Fund is managed by nineteen trustees, one of whom is independent. Please visit the FUND website on www.psspfund.co.za for more information on the Fund.
The Fund is intent on appointing a suitable service provider for the printing of 200 000 newsletters for its members. The appointment will be effective from the date decided upon by the Board of Trustees of the Fund. The Service Providers with full service capabilities are invited to submit proposals.
Printing Technical Specifications:
- 1page A4 128g cover printed both sided full colour
- 4page A4 115g printed both sides gloss full colour
- Saddle stitch scored to A5 booklet – Total 20 Pages
- Colour design – Full colour process
The Proposal Format Requirements:
- Provide a summary of your organisation’s capacity to carry out this task including the experience of your company as a supplier in performing services in comparable size and scope
- Indicate the professional technology and resources that will be used in the print production for PSSPF needs/requirements.
- Demonstrate how you propose to schedule and roll out the print cycle and achieve the deliverables. Your methodology should include your technical approach, elucidated end-to-end Process and workflow and understanding of the scope of the project.
- Speak to and demonstrate your commitment to quality.
- Provide three references from the last three projects managed by your organisation
- Brief company profile including organogram and BBBEE rating
- Track record and confirmation of existence for at least 5 years in the related field
- Detailed breakdown of costs associated with the service (Provide a comprehensive pricing schedule including any discounts for non-standard services, volume-based discounts, or any other competitive pricing being offered by your company as part of your submission).
- Requisite and appropriate Professional Indemnity cover in the event of errors or negligence arising;
- The provider must be willing to sign the relevant restraints, non-disclosure and non-use of information without authorisation
- Agreement and signature of Service Level Agreement
- Detailed periodic progress reports as agreed by the Fund
- The provider must submit its latest audit financials statement as part of the tender response
- Tax clearance certificate and company registration information
- BBBEE Certificate
- Two copies of previous booklets printed
- Make clear reference to the bid number (Ref/BID: PSSPF Request for Proposal (RFP) Printing Tender 08/2017)
Submission of the Tender
Step 1: The above information is required to be submitted electronically to email@example.com before 16h00 on 11 August 2017 and late submissions will not be considered.
Step 2: The submissions will be evaluated and the shortlisted service providers may be invited to present to the relevant Communications Sub-committee of the Fund.
Step 3: The prospective service providers will be recommended to the Board of Trustees of the Fund for consideration and approval of which one of the Service Providers will be finally appointed.
Any request for clarification should be directed to Kelebogile Zibi, the PSSPF Fund Secretariat, on firstname.lastname@example.org